A special Bukhoor blend by Aljunied Brothers that is very aromatic. Said to be a fragrant reminder of the Holy mosque in Makkah, Oud Muattar is made of high quality Agar wood chips submerged in sandalwood oils.
What is it used for?
- To make your home smell good and help you to relax
- A natural alternative to increase the mood and well-being
- To burn during religious ceremonies. The smoke is said to produce positive energy.
How to use it?
Burn over a charcoal using a traditional incense burner (a.k.a Mabkhara).
Net Weight: 175g (When packed)
If you love what we have in store, join us by becoming a member! Registration is FREE and you will get to unlock exciting perks and rewards. For every action with us, we will give you points which you can turn into awesome rewards!
Ways to earn points:
- Share or page on your Facebook page - Earn 50 points
- Place an order - Earn 1 point for every SG$1 spent
- Sign up as a member - Earn 200 points
- Celebrate your birthday - Earn 200 points
Ways to spend your points:
- Get $5 off discount - With every 300 points collected
- Get $10 off discount - With every 700 points collected
- Get $25 off discount - With every 2200 points collected
So you see, we just want to make you happy by giving you more. Join us as a member and have every reason to smile!
How to Sign Up as a member?
Visit www.theturkishcloth.com and at the bottom of your screen you should see this pop-up icon:
Click on it! And select 'Join now' to register as a member. Follow the subsequent instructions and you'd be done in a jiffy with 200 points added to your account! As simple as that.
If you've got any enquiries regarding your membership, do email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you within three working days.